Human Research Quality Review & Education Program
The Human Research Quality Review & Education Program is a joint collaboration between Human Research Compliance and the Joint Clinical Trials Office Quality Assurance Unit. Through quality review and educational initiatives, the program intends to provide reasonable assurance of the integrity of all human research, improve human research protections, and identify quality improvement areas when necessary.
Goals of the Program
- Ensure research is conducted ethically, safely, legally and in compliance with the protocol and institutional IRB policies and procedures.
- Raise awareness of requirements and promote researchers’ accountability.
- Ensure the conduct of the research does not compromise the integrity of the results.
- Evaluate institutional needs to create training and education.
- Routine quality review
- For-Cause audits
- Investigator-requested audits
- External audit preparation
- Human research education
Learn about our program from the FAQ below and contact the Quality Review & Education team at email@example.com with questions.